Paultons Park cannot accept responsibility for items lost inside the Park or in the car parks.
If you have lost an item at the Park and are still on site, please visit our Guest Information Kiosk by the entrance. If you have already left, please contact our Administration Department on 02380 814442 and log your details with a member of our team. Alternatively please email email@example.com confirming the date you visited and a full description of the lost item.
- Perishables will be disposed of immediately along with soiled items.
- If your item is found you will be contacted by telephone or email to arrange postage or collection.
- We charge a fee of £4.95 to cover administration costs and to post the item back to you, using a 48hr Track and Trace Service.
- Located items which have been reported will only be held for a period of 2 months and 3 contact attempts will be made to arrange collection or postage. After the 2 month holding period, all unclaimed items are either donated to charity, recycled, or disposed of with personal information/details enclosed destroyed.
- Credit and Debit Cards will be kept for a maximum of 7 days after which they will be destroyed.
- Valuable items such as mobile phones, cameras, jewellery etc. will be held for a period of 3 months before being disposed of. Please note that should you wish for an item of value to be posted out (such as a mobile phone, camera etc.) we will require an email from you to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you wish for the items to be posted out to the address specified and that you will not hold Paultons Park liable should the item be lost or delayed in the postal system.