We know how much many of you are missing your visits to Paultons Park (and we’re missing you, too!). While we’re temporarily closed, we’d love to be able to showcase some of our biggest fans right here on our website and our social channels, to show how much we appreciate your support.
So, we’re looking for Paultons Park fans of all ages to contact us to tell us why YOU should be given Super Fan status!
Your submission can be in any format you like, as long as you’re able to email it or send it to us on our social channels.
Here’s just a few ideas of what you could do – but remember, the sky’s the limit, so let your imagination go wild!
- A video of you, explaining why you’re a Paultons Park Super Fan
- A drawing or painting of your favourite ride or attraction at Paultons Park
- A letter, telling us about your best ever visit to Paultons Park (write it on your computer, or send us a photo of your handwritten letter!)
- Your very own design for a ride that you’d like to see at Paultons Park
- Or even a collection of photos of your favourite memories from your visits!
There’s no deadline to get your submissions in – we’ll be running our search for Paultons Park Super Fans all through the lockdown period and choosing our favourites on a regular basis.
You can email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget to add your name and age) tagging your entry with #PaultonsSuperFan!
All our chosen Super Fans will be featured on the official Paultons Park Facebook page – and we’ll be putting together a special blog post on our website to celebrate all our Super Fans, too. Plus, once the Park is open again, we’ll send all our Super Fans a special certificate to show their official Super Fan status!
So what are you waiting for? We’re excited to see what you’ve got in store, so get scribbling, designing and sharing!