We cannot wait to welcome you to Paultons Park!
Last updated: 19th July 2021, 09:00am
We cannot wait to welcome you to Paultons as we move into our summer season. For full opening times please see our opening times calendar.
Following the nationwide easing of restrictions from the 19th July we wanted to summarise how we will be managing this at Paultons.
- The health and safety of our guests and team remains our top priority. Our robust cleaning and hygiene measures will remain in place, this includes additional hand sanitising locations, hand washing troughs, Perspex screens and social distancing markers.
- We kindly ask that guests support us by following the signage around the park and using the NHS Test & Trace QR codes where available.
- Paultons Park will still be operating at a limited capacity, this is to both ensure all guests can have an enjoyable day out whilst also having the ability to distance from other guests. Tickets must be pre-booked, in advance, on our website.
- Season Ticket Holders will still be required to pre-book their visits (during school holidays and weekends, see calendar for details).
- We have asked our staff to continue to wear face coverings and we encourage guests to use face coverings on site, including but not limited to our shops, toilets and when walking around our restaurants.
- We will remain a cashless attraction, please ensure you bring a credit or debit card with you, please note we do not accept American Express. If you do bring cash, we can load this on to a gift card for you at The Hub and Guest Information for you to use around the Park.
- Our 4D Cinema will reopen from the 19th July, this will be operating at a reduced capacity to allow for distancing inside the attraction.
- George’s Spaceship Playzone will remain closed for the time being, we will review this situation regularly and any updates will be posted on our social media and on this page, thank you for your understanding. We are working hard to see how we can safely and fairly reintroduce this attraction.
If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 before your visit, do not travel to the park. To re-arrange your visit to a later date, please call 02380 814442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number and the date you wish to move to.
Thank you for your understanding, should you have any questions before your visit, please read the below FAQs.
If you would like to read the full details of the government guidance this can be found at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please note: We will be constantly reviewing Government guidance and will issue updates via this page and our social media channels.
Yes, all tickets must be pre-booked on our website. If tickets are sold out then we will not be able to sell tickets on the day at the park. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
We are still running at a lower capacity than normal, we feel this is the safe and responsible thing to do. This does mean that tickets are limited and we are unable to overbook any days. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
There will be hand sanitiser stations available at the exit of each ride, and in various locations around the park. We will also have hand washing troughs available.
As per the most recent guidance from the Government we will be encouraging guests to use face coverings in our indoor facilities and attractions including shops, toilets and when walking around our restaurants. Our staff have been asked to continue wearing face coverings when working inside.
Yes, in order to manage the number of people in the park, Season Ticket Holders will still need to pre-book their visits on our website. These bookings are currently free of charge.
Paultons Park is a cashless theme park, please ensure you have a debit or credit card with you when visiting.
There is no requirement for guests to be vaccinated to visit Paultons Park.
Please don’t visit the park and follow the advice given by NHS UK. To re-arrange your visit to a later date, please call 02380 814442 or email email@example.com with your booking reference number and the date you wish to move to.
Please don’t visit the park and follow the advice given by NHS UK. To re-arrange your visit to a later date, please call 02380 814442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.