Looking for a fun-filled family adventure? Paultons Park is the place for you! Our amazing theme park has five incredible themed worlds to explore, each with its own rides and attractions for all ages and tastes. Whether you want to soar through the air, splash through the water or meet the one and only Peppa Pig, Paultons Park has something for everyone!
With so much to discover, let’s take a look at the full list of Paulton Park rides to enjoy in 2023!
Peppa Pig World
Experience the magic of Peppa Pig World, where you can join Peppa and her pals on nine fantastic rides that bring the show to life!
Here are all the rides to enjoy at Peppa Pig World:
- Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride – Hop into a colourful hot air balloon and take in the wonderful views over Peppa Pig World.
- Grandpa Pig’s Little Train – All aboard this gentle ride that takes you around Peppa Pig World. Don’t forget to wave at Peppa and her friends as you pass by!
- George’s Dinosaur Adventure – Climb onto Mr Dinosaur’s back and go on a bumpy adventure across Peppa Pig World.
- Daddy Pig’s Car Ride – Daddy Pig loves driving his car and now you can too! Hop in and explore the wonderful world of Peppa Pig.
- Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club – Join Grampy Rabbit and his friends on a gentle boat ride. You might even spot Peppa and her pals along the way!
- The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride – Tour the park like royalty on board our gentle, tree-top monorail where you’ll enjoy the best views in the kingdom.
- Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter Flight – Miss Rabbit has lots of different jobs, including helicopter pilot. Join her on this spinning ride that lifts you high up in the air.
- Windy Castle Ride – Fly up to the top of Windy Castle in a cloud-shaped carriage. You can enjoy stunning views across Peppa Pig World and beyond!
- Grandpa Pig’s Boat Trip – Grandpa Pig loves sailing his boat around the pond. Why not join him on this splishy splashy ride?
Peppa Pig World is not just about rides. You can also enjoy attractions such as George’s Spaceship Playzone, where you can climb, slide and bounce in a huge indoor play area. Or explore Mr Potato’s Playground; a fun-filled area where running, jumping, swinging, and climbing can be enjoyed to your heart’s content. You can even visit Peppa Pig’s House where you can see Peppa and her family making some yummy pancakes!
Get ready for a wild ride at Tornado Springs, a themed adventure park inspired by America’s Midwest in the 1950s. Discover thrilling rides and amazing attractions that will take you back in time to a simpler era.
Discover the rides at Tornado Springs:
- Rio Grande Train Ride – No visit to Paultons Park would be complete without a ride on the famous Rio Grande Railway! Hop on board and enjoy the scenery as you pass through the heart of Tornado Springs, the woods and around Wild Lands.
- Cyclonator – Thrill seekers will love this giant pendulum ride that swings you back and forth up to a height of 25 metres!
- Farmyard Flyer – Grab your seat aboard this brand new aeroplane-themed adventure that takes riders swooping up, down and around Tornado Springs.
- Al’s Auto Academy – Hop into one of Al’s vintage cars and learn to drive like a pro around Route 83 – no driving experience required!
- Buffalo Falls – Enjoy the views across Tornado Springs before plunging down the falls on this magnificent water raft ride – be prepared to get wet!
- Storm Chaser – Hold on tight as you board the Storm Chaser, a spinning roller coaster that twists and turns, making you feel like you are caught in a real storm.
- Windmill Towers – These two exhilarating drop towers will make you squeal with delight as they bounce you up, down and up again!
- Trekking Tractors – Take a leisurely ride on this tractor ride that takes you around the farm. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for some mischievous groundhogs along the way!
Why not check out some of the other fantastic attractions at Tornado Springs? Let off steam at the Junkyard Junction Playground or grab a bite to eat way out west at our traditional American Route 83 Diner.
Lost Kingdom Dinosaur Theme Park
Travel back in time to Lost Kingdom Dinosaur Theme Park, a world where dinosaurs roam free! Take an epic journey through the prehistoric world and discover some roaring rides and amazing attractions that will teach you all about these mighty ancient beasts.
Here’s what you will find at Lost Kingdom:
- Velociraptor – Race with the velociraptors on this roller coaster that sweeps you around loops and tight bends at speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Flight of the Pterosaur – Soar with the pterosaurs on this exhilarating suspended roller coaster that takes you high into the sky at speeds of 30mph.
- Boulder Dash – Dodge the boulders on Boulder Dash, a spinning ride where you’ll feel like you are caught in a landslide as you dodge between giant dino eggs and boulders.
- Dino Chase – This prehistoric junior roller coaster with a top speed of 15mph is a must for all young dino lovers.
- The Dinosaur Tour Co – Join The Dinosaur Tour Co. for a 4×4 Jurassic jeep expedition and come face to face with some of the most terrifying creatures to have walked the earth.
Along with the amazing rides, keep your eyes peeled for some familiar dino faces as you make your way around the Lost Kingdom. Why not pop on your explorer hat and discover some fossils at the Little Explorers Adventure Play Park or get up close and personal with some realistic animatronic dinosaurs at the Alive! Dinosaur Encounter.
Discover Critter Creek, a themed world where fantasy meets reality! Here you will find magical rides that will take you on an enchanting journey through the weird and wonderful world of critters.
Rides and attractions to discover at Critter Creek:
- Cat-o-pillar – Enjoy this purrfect family roller coaster which swoops and loops around up to a height of 10 metres, zooming past enormous colourful plants and animals, the likes of which have never been seen before!
- Professor Blast’s Expedition Express Train – Join Professor Blast on a mini train trek ride through the magical world of critters and strange experiments.
- Beastie Burrow – Explore this real-life bug emporium with strange and unusual fish, insects and lizards!
- The Curious Critters – Get up close and personal with Professor Blast’s weird and wonderful animal friends the Curious Critters, including The Wood-Mouse, The Fly-ger, The Horned-Swamp-Donkey and more.
Discover the amazing diversity of African wildlife at Wild Lands! Meet the smallest and largest rodents in Africa, the adorable Fennec fox, the sociable meerkats and mongoose, plus many more wonderful creatures.
Don’t miss the chance to enter the walk-through aviary and get close to colourful and exotic birds. And if you dare, step into the nocturnal house and see what creatures lurk in the dark.
Wild Lands is a must-see attraction for animal lovers of all ages!
What else will you discover at Paultons Park in 2023?
Here is a selection of some of the other exciting rides you’ll discover at Paultons Park in 2023:
- Cobra – Experience wild and hair-raising twists, turns and drops on this ‘fangtastic’ roller coaster!
- Edge – Zoom through the air at 43mph and experience the sensation of floating on this giant spinning disc!
- Magma – A volcanic 25 metre high drop tower ride that is definitely not for the faint-hearted!
- Raging River Ride Log Flume – A thrilling log flume ride with two scram-inducing drops, the highest at 11 metres!
- Sky Swinger – Fly through the air as the super Sky Swinger takes you for a spin!
New Paultons Park ride announced for 2024!
With so many wonderful rides and attractions at Paultons Park, it’s impossible to experience everything there is to see and do in just one day.
And guess what? We have A BRAND NEW RIDE splashing into Lost Kingdom in 2024! Details to follow soon so make sure you sign up for the latest email updates to be the first to hear when this exciting new attraction will be announced!
Come and visit us soon!