Guests with Access Requirements
We welcome visits from guests with disabilities and will do everything possible to ensure they have a safe and pleasurable visit and are able to participate in as many activities as possible. A summary of the facilities we offer are as follows:
– All guests require a ticket to enter Paultons Park, this includes those guests in a wheelchair or a mobility scooter.
– A vast majority of the rides and attractions at Paultons, including Peppa Pig World, are designed to be fully accessible to disabled guests, therefore we do not offer a discounted disabled rate.
– Nearly all paths are flat and tarmac surfaced
– Special car parking area in main car park
– All restaurants and shops are wheelchair accessible
– Ample toilet facilities for guests with disabilities
– Accessible Changing facility (sling to be provided by guests)
– Manual wheelchairs are available to hire from our first aid centre free of charge. Limited availability during busy times so please pre-book before your visit by calling 023 8081 4442.
– Queue Assist Policy for guests who experience difficulties queueing (subject to application)
– Essential Companion Tickets for those who require additional assistance in order to visit (subject to application)
– The Victorian Carousel and Rio Grande with special carriages accessible to wheelchair users.
– Admittance allowed for fully trained assistance dogs
Please visit https://paultonspark.co.uk/help/guests-with-access-requirements for more details on our facilities and to apply for the Queue Assist Scheme and Essential Companion tickets.