Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World can be reached easily from London by train, coach or car. Peppa Pig World is one of the theme parks within Paultons Park. Take a look at our planning guide below for the best journey times, transport options, reviews and tips on visiting.
Distances from London to Peppa Pig world
- Car: 85 miles. 2 hours.
- Train: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Coach: 2 hours from London Victoria.
- Paultons opens at 10am on selected dates during February-March, daily between April-September and selected dates during October-December. See Paultons Park Opening Times >
Ways to get there
- Driving to Paultons Park from London will take around 2 hours. Leave the M25 at junction 12 towards Southampton and join the M3 motorway. At junction 13 on the M3 use the left two lanes to exit towards Southampton/Bournemouth and merge onto the M27 motorway. Paultons is easy to reach being just off exit 2 of the M27, close to the edge of the New Forest National Park. Follow the brown tourist signs on the motorway.
- Taking the train to Paultons Park from London will take around 1 hour 30 minutes. Trains run from London Waterloo to Southampton Airport Parkway Station on a regular basis. A 15-minute drive taxi, private car or hire car will be needed to get to the Park from the train station.
- A coach trip to Paultons Park will take around 2 hours. The Peppa Pig World Express coach service operates from London Victoria on selected dates from April – October from £69pp. Book London Coach Travel >
What ages are the rides best suited to?
- Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World rides are suited to children aged 1-16 years and adults of any age. Height and age restrictions apply on some rides, please visit our ride guide for more information. There are also a number of attractions, animals and gardens to enjoy.
Is Peppa Pig World in London
Peppa Pig World is located around 2 hours’ drive from London on the edge of the New Forest National Park in Hampshire, United Kingdom. It is the only Peppa Pig World in the UK.
Reviews for London visitors
Read reviews of Paultons Park from London:
Average ticket price
- Children under 1 metre are admitted free to the Park. Visit the Paultons Park ticket price page for more ticket price information.
Updated February 2020